JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelors of Arts Degree preferred in a human services/education related field or extensive experience working with at-risk youth.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and other technology tools.
- Efficient organization skills; ability to multi-task and keep pace in an active environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to captivate and engage an audience of African American middle school students.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Reliability and dedication to the personal development of youth.
- Must be able to collaborate well within a team.
COMPENSATION: This position will be compensated at a rate of $17.50- 20/hour DOE. This is a part-time position up to 32 hours per week. Please note: This position is contracted. Successful performance in this position can lead to other long term opportunities within the organization. Life Enrichment Group is an at-will employer, performance is assessed after 90 days.