Position Title: TSP Lead Program Facilitator
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare and deliver The Scholars Project™ curriculum content in a group mentor setting.
2. Recruit TSP participants using a variety of marketing strategies.
3. Collect and log attendance data at each session.
4. Complete data tracking reports.
5. Develop meaningful mentee/mentor relationships with participants.
6. Advocate for student’s education success.
7. Communicate and build relationships with site staff to support participants.
8. Identify participant needs and refer participants to relevant community resources.
9. Work closely with L.E.G team to assess educational needs of participants.
10. Facilitator will conduct 1:1 weekly academic case management
11. Specific duties include: Deliver the majority of the curriculum content, Ensuring all curriculum content is followed and delivered properly, ensure there are enough copies of materials, assist other facilitators when needed, classroom management/support, program errands, liaison between parent-teacher and student-teacher, and school staff as needed. Facilitator is expected to know every component of the program.
- Bachelors of Arts Degree preferred in a human services/education related field or extensive experience working with at-risk youth.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, Zoom,Microsoft Teams, and other technology tools.
- Efficient organization skills; ability to multi-task and keep pace in an active environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to captivate and engage an audience of African American middle school students.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Reliability and dedication to the personal development of youth.
- Must be able to collaborate well within a team.
COMPENSATION: This position will be compensated at a rate of $17.50- 20/hour DOE. This is a part-time position up to 32 hours per week. Please note: This position is contracted. Successful performance in this position can lead to other long term opportunities within the organization. Life Enrichment Group is an at-will employer, performance is assessed after 90 days.
If interested send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Position Title: Program Facilitator
To serve as a supportive member of the Life Enrichment Group (LEG) program team. This role is responsible for delivering curriculum content to middle and high school aged youth in both school and community center settings. The role also may include online marketing, promotion, presentations, and tabling. This position reports to the Chief Program Officer (CPO), meets regularly with LEG staff, school staff, and serves as a liaison building a support network for each program participant.
Reports to: Chief Program Officer Duties included but not limited to:
Prepare and deliver Young Queens™ curriculum content in a group mentor setting.
Recruit participants using a variety of marketing strategies.
Collect and log attendance data at each session.
Complete data tracking reports; data entry into database.
Develop meaningful mentee/mentor relationships with participants; 1:1 Mentoring.
Communicate and build relationships with site staff to support participants.
Identify participant needs and refer participants to relevant community resources.
Work closely with Academic Coordinator to assess & document educational needs of
Academic Support & Case Management.
Coordinating community service and social events.
Associates of Arts Degree or higher preferred in a social science related field or extensive experience working with youth from diverse background and experiences.
Knowledge and expertise in mental health field preferred.
Efficient organization skills; ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to captivate and engage an audience of teenage girls.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Reliability and dedication to the personal development of young ladies.
Must have experience with case management and working in a school setting.
COMPENSATION: This position will be compensated at a rate of $16.50- $20/hour DOE. This is a part-time position up to 30 hours a week.
To Apply send your resume to Tajiana Ellis firstname.lastname@example.org