About the Job:
- Reports to Operations Director
- First point of contact for Beacon Center
- Completes guest intake paperwork
- Review policies for entrance and secures guest signature on required documents
- Collection of ID Requirements
- Review Covid Protocols
- Complete Sex Offender database research
- Conduct Needs assessment
- Ensure all verification paperwork is completed as required by law and/or funding sources.
- Creates required reporting per schedule and ad hoc as needed
- Provides excellent internal and external customer service, behaving in a manner that cultivates trust, respect, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Ensure that each guest is receiving the support and services they require.
- Works collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team, including providing coverage for other staff as necessary and appropriate.
- Complete all documentation and data entry as required, in a timely manner (Progress notes, case management notes etc)
- Meet all requirements for record-keeping and usage of software systems, including time management systems, incident reporting systems, and communication systems.
- Assist in transportation of residents, including driving company vehicles.
- Attend and participate fully in expected meetings including but not limited to department meetings, on-site meetings, community meetings, etc.
- Be appropriately available to colleagues, guests, and partners during work hours, including utilize work cell phone as necessary.
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
- Other duties as assigned for operational excellence (i.e. culinary support, shelter cleaning etc.)
– Bachelor’s Degree in social service or related field preferred.
– Experience and passion to work with disenfranchised persons a must
– Flexibility in dealing with a variety of youth and tasks
– Professional Attitude
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
– Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively
– Must have a valid Washington State Drivers License