JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
About the Job:
· Reports to Operations Director
· First point of contact for Beacon Center
· Completes guest intake paperwork
· Review policies for entrance and secures guest signature on required documents
· Collection of ID Requirements
· Review Covid Protocols
· Complete Sex Offender database research
· Conduct Needs assessment
· Ensure all verification paperwork is completed as required by law and/or funding sources.
· Creates required reporting per schedule and ad hoc as needed
· Provides excellent internal and external customer service, behaving in a manner that cultivates trust,
respect, collaboration, and teamwork.
· Ensure that each guest is receiving the support and services they require.
· Works collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team, including providing coverage for other
staff as necessary and appropriate.
· Complete all documentation and data entry as required, in a timely manner (Progress notes, case
management notes etc)
· Meet all requirements for record-keeping and usage of software systems, including time
management systems, incident reporting systems, and communication systems.
· Assist in transportation of residents, including driving company vehicles.
· Attend and participate fully in expected meetings including but not limited to department meetings,
on-site meetings, community meetings, etc.
· Be appropriately available to colleagues, guests, and partners during work hours, including utilize
work cell phone as necessary.
· Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
· Other duties as assigned for operational excellence (i.e. culinary support, shelter cleaning etc.)
– Bachelor’s Degree in social service or related field preferred.
– Experience and passion to work with disenfranchised persons a must
– Flexibility in dealing with a variety of youth and tasks
– Professional Attitude
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
– Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively
– Must have a valid Washington State Drivers License