JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Life Enrichment Group’s mission is to provide guidance and support to youth and families through positive channels of education, performing arts, and mentorship. All L.E.G programs offered are aimed at positively promoting academic success by raising self and mental awareness of individual worth, while providing young men and ladies with life skills and tools to combat and overcome challenging life situations. The L.E.G. philosophy revolves around providing meaningful experiences for youth, which address the challenges that African American and youth of color face daily. Youth are partnered with positive role models who most often live and work in the communities of the youth they serve.
About the Role:
- Reports to Chief Executive Officer
- Manage calendars and arrange complex meetings and schedules (sometimes across multiple time zones) while maintaining close attention to detail and confidentiality; ensure that meeting details are confirmed (attendance, time/duration, location, including agendas with meeting reminders set), and proactively plan for travel time and other logistical considerations.
- Provide comprehensive support to chief executive officer by managing daily workflow, email, calendars priorities and deadlines.
- Provide office management, consisting of maintaining the office space, invoicing, coordinating payment of utilities and renewals/ subscriptions relevant to the operations of the organization as well as all technology needs.
- Support on-boarding and management of consultants and employees, coordinating paperwork, monthly time submissions (if applicable), and HR needs related to each member of the team as assigned by chief executive officer.
- Book and manage travel arrangements for domestic and international travel.
- Take meeting notes, and follow-up on deliverables.
- Other ad hoc projects and/or duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience, non-profit experience is a plus
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively
· Resourcefulness, as well as the ability and initiative to ask for help when necessary.
· Exceptional time management skills, and task juggling skills. You make sure the chief executive officer stays on task and on schedule.
· Proficiency in creating, compiling, and tracking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, with experience in Google G Suite applications, and Microsoft Word and Excel and Power Point.
· Comfortable with technology and at ease with learning new software and/or systems
If interested send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org